Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Days 10 and 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas




Well, I missed my posting last night. That's what I get for trying to welcome my in-laws, wrap gifts, and have friends over for wings all in about a 4 hour span. Not to mention running to Walgreens with my husband to buy more gift tags and tape at 11pm. So, here's my make-up posting and my one for today. I'll throw some cute reindeer tags on for tomorrow to round out the days. But for these, I have a tin I decorated for my sister with a set of monogram cards inside (see Angie Juda's link here for the cards: http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/chic_n_scratch/2008/11/monogram-cards.html


The others are picture ornaments I made for my family using the Country Living set (still available until 31 December!). I think they turned out lovely! Merry Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute ornaments!!

Unknown said...

i got gifts 1 and 2. thanks jenny!