Sunday, October 19, 2008

Star Bright Ornaments - Great Kid's Project!


Well, it took me a while to get to my "box of fun," but I finally pulled out my Star Bright ornament kit that is in the Holiday Mini Catalog. It is really cute! I made all the ornaments you see here with that - it contains die cut stars, paper strip globes, and the pieces to make several different sizes of the star circle ornaments in a variety of pretty double-sided designer paper, along with the silver cord to hang them. The ribbon and other embelishments you see are separate items I used to dress them up. Very cute, though! They remind me a lot of the ornaments I used to bring home from grade school art projects - easy enough for kids to help with too. Audrey helped me put these together. Also good for anyone who doesn't have a lot of stamp items yet, but likes quick homemade holiday projects. Enjoy!

No comments: